Tuesday, August 18, 2009

CoKe StUdiO... I love it


It was recently when my pal Anniruddha suggested to look for this Pakistani band ‘Coke Studio’. I have never heard about it and wanted to have a look what it was. The beautifully designed site itself was a warm welcome to the world of this band. My predefined mind strings were thinking about it might be another band singing filmy song. I started surfing inside and I found it was a complete set of newly composed songs with the retro touch.
After listening few songs I truly fell in love with this band. Someone has wisely said that, ‘music and love has no boundaries’, I wonder this might be the reason I am able to listen to these beautiful compositions. Music is an energy source for me and I like especially Sufi kalam, which is nothing but love and devotion. Presently I am staring my day with Coke Studio and getting back to bed with the same. I hope those who don’t know about it would like it and may become a fan like I do.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the club...I have been doing this for past two months...
    and was listening to season 1 since many months...

    Just search on You Tube for the songs and you will get original one too...

    ReplyDelete